Saturday, September 14, 2013

50 Cent Allegedly Disowns Son Via Text Message

50 Cent Allegedly Disowns Son Via Text Message


There was an ugly exchange of text messages between 50 cent and his 16 year old son Marquise.
Well, 50 cent came all the way out to visit him but when he got to the house, the son turned off the lights and acted like he wasn't aware his dad was round the corner waiting for him.

at least that's what 50 cent thought.
Below is an extract of the text which marquise released to the press.

50 cent is Jackson (that's his real name)................. lol




jackson: Hey I’m outside the house at the front door.
Jackson: I came to the front door then lights went off. What’s up?
Marquise: U lying u outside?
Marquise: Lol.
Marquise: Lol u fronting.
Jackson: I saw you looking out the window good luck in life. Your gonna need it.
Marquise: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u going to see me when I’m in the basement lmao
Jackson: Fuck you
Jackson: You are your mother child
Marquise: Lol why would u lie about that lol
Jackson: I need a blood test cause that dick sucking bitch you call mom was fucking the hole time
Jackson: I don’t think your funny at all. I drove out here for nothing.
Marquise: Pops ur trippen now, why u won’t been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying bc u didt even call me too go outside
Jackson: Are you fucking crazy I don’t have time to play boy. I told you I would come see you. I came motherfucker start turning lights out and looking threw the blinds.
Jackson: Are you fucking stupid. You had me drive over there why do you think I needed a address shit head. I saw the lights go out then some one playing in the blinds and there no party going on. Fuck you to
Jackson: You your mother and your sister fuck all of yal.
Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset
Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son
Jackson: What the fuck are you taking about I’m not fucking with you after this I leave Atlanta in the morning.
Marquise: So come thru then
Jackson: Fuck you
Marquise: No need for all that
Jackson: You are bigger enough to know better so fuck you stop texting me
Marquise: Ight
Jackson: Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.
Marquise: U keep texting me lol
Jackson: It’s cool I will never go out of my way again. You disrespectful little mother fucker.
Marquise: Lol u never do I don’t know not that doesn’t even call there son for his birthday
Marquise: Or get him a gift for his b-day or for Christmas.
Jackson: You are your mothers son. I don’t have a son anymore.
Jackson: Fuck you all you want is a gift. Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.
Jackson: Delete my number.
Jackson: You never call what the fuck I’m suppose to call you to give you something sorry
Marquise: Welp if u feel that way, I don’t about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything
Marquise: I’m tired of calling u, why don’t call me and please can’t wait to hear this excuse
Jackson: Good luck with you life man. I tried to come talk to you. You din’t have to have me come all the way out there if you don’t to see me you little ass hole.
Jackson: I don’t have to make a excuse for anything. I’m a grown ass man boy. You talking about money ain’t everything. Your right but when you don’t have any your gonna understand why I work so hard. I’m done texting you delete my number.
Marquise: Thank u, and u know dang well u ain’t come out here too see, but if that’s what u want to stick then I’m sorry, and I know why u work hard, ok, god bless
Jackson: Are you fucking stupid.

No comments: