Monday, August 5, 2013

WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT 3D MOVIES.... an angry Nigerian!!!!

Today, (being monday) i took the day off to go watch Wolverine 3D in silverbird Galleria Ikeja.
Was quite excited cos i would be watching a 3d movie for the first time in my life...
I have heard and seen the adverts... Was so excited i couldnt hide my smile... was expecting an out of the world experience or something different lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This may sound like a silly question but i dont care.....What makes 3d movies so special?
i dont see whats the big deal is, am i looking through the glasses wrong? am i supposed to strain my eyes to get the full effect? 3D movies seem like they are SUCH a big deal why am i not enjoying it the same way everyone else ishuh? I know 3d is supposed to feel like its popping out at me but i only see it the same as 2d movies cept the movie has a mixed combination of blue and red...

I FELT VIOLATED AND I STILL FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY HARD EARNED 2K AFTER THE MOVIE... (PLUS THE POP-CORN AND COKE I BOUGHT)

abeg help me cos i be bush man!!



No comments: