Wednesday, September 11, 2013

my GirlFriend Just Called me someone else's Name

My girlfriend and i have been through a pretty stormy relationship and we just started healing.
Why am i so mad right now??

Well she just fucking called me another guy's name.
We were chatting on watsapp and it was going really smooth till she called me jay.

i wouldn't be mad if i didn't know JAY was the other guy that also contributed to our last major quarrel..
she claimed the guy is just a friend but she disclosed everything about our relationship to the guy and even took advice from him.... Even to the point of the guy planning to come visit her....

Lord i am sooo mega pissed right now!!

I just acted cool with her cos we have worked so hard to be here... i dont wanna be the loosing guy... i have been commited and faithful and i just hope this chick is running games ....

What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Is it right to be mad? and suspicious?

No comments: